General Tools Pin-Type Moisture Meter, Backlit LCD Display |MMD4E
- General Tools
- General Tools
- DETECT MOISTURE - Determine the moisture content of wood and other building materials (like drywall) or check water damaged areas to see if moisture is still present
- FIRST STEP IN MOLD PREVENTION - By checking suspicious water stains with a moisture tester around the house, you can determine whether the area is wet (a perfect breeding ground for mold) or has long since dried
- ACCURACY- Stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you are measuring in order to get a read-out. Overall measurement range of 5 to 50% for wood and 1.5 to 33% for building materials as well as low, medium and high moisture tones and colored green, yellow and red LED visual alerts
- INCLUDES- Extra 0.3 in. (8mm) stainless steel pins, protective cap that doubles as a calibration checker and a ?9V? battery
Finding moisture is the first step in early mold prevention. High levels of moisture that go untreated are the main cause for harmful mold growth in the home. With the MMD4E Pin-Type Moisture Meter, use the pin sensors to pinpoint exact moisture content in your wood, surface of carpets, sub-flooring, ceilings and walls. Measure the surface moisture content of wood and building materials before painting, wallpapering, sealing or treating. This will help you know if you need to dry the existing materials or replace with brand new ones. Quickly determine what level of remediation is needed to keep your family safe with the MMD4E moisture meter by General Tools!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.