Geox Kids' HOSHIKO Girl 1 Sneaker [Little Kid (4-8 Years)]
- Date First Available:
- February 13, 2018
- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Velcro closure for easy on & off
- Italian patent
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 10.3 x 7.5 x 3.8 inches; 9.8 Ounces
There is a perfect shoe for every child, Geox has them all. Thanks to our high level of specialization, Geox knows how to ensure the correct development and wellbeing for young feet during every phase of growth. These shoes are perfect for everyday wear: strong and comfortable without sacrificing on style. The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent: the combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, thereby creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable for the whole day. Born in the early 90s from the inventive Mario Moretti Polegato, Geox has grown in Europe at an amazing rate with its clever solution to a widespread problem- sweaty feet. Geox proudly creates a rubber-soled shoe that allows the foot to breathe. Their shoes are directed to health-conscious consumers, the innovative perforated rubber sole allows the foot to breathe while shielding it from outside moisture.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.