Gillette ProGlide Shield Signature Edition Razor Handle, Stand and 1 Blade Refill
- Procter & Gamble
- Gillette ProGlide Shield Men's Signature Edition Razor Handle + 1 Blade Refill + Razor Stand - Designed with a premium, ergonomic handle with rubber grip and stand for a stylish look
- ProGlide Shield Lubrication adds lubrication before and after the blades for extra comfort and glide.
- FlexBall technology responds to contours to get virtually every hair
- This razor features our thinnest, finest blades (first four blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Sensor3)
- Men's razor with Precision Trimmer on back - great for hard-to-reach areas and styling facial hair
- Formerly known as Fusion5 ProShield
Gillette ProGlide Shield razors for men feature 5 anti-friction blades. With lubrication before & after the blades, it shields skin from irritation while you shave. This razor features a premium Signature Edition handle with FlexBall technology which responds to contours and gets virtually every hair. Our thinnest blades feature a precision trimmer on the back for hard-to-reach places and styling facial hair. Along with durability, these Gillette razors feature a lubrication strip that glides to help protect your skin from redness, while soft microfins gently stretch and smooth skin, preparing hairs to be cut for the optimal shaving experience. A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave, to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting an optimal shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white, indicating that it might be time to change the blade. One razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. Not sure if these blades will fit your existing handle? This Premium Edition ProGlide Shield razor handles fit all Gillette 5-blade refills (excluding GilletteLabs). Formerly known as Fusion5 ProShield. For best results, use with your favorite Gillette shave gel, cream or foam.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.