GIOVANNI Moisturizing Shave Cream, 7 oz. for Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free with Soothing Aloe, Jojoba, Argan and Super Antioxidants Acai & Goji Berry, for Men & Women, Hypoallergenic (Pack of 1)
- MOISTURIZING & PROTECTING - GIOVANNI Sensitive Moisturizing Shave Cream works on even the most sensitive skin to minimize nicks and cuts while softening, and allows you to easily glide your razor’s path
- DEEP HYDRATION - GIOVANNI Sensitive Moisturizing Shave Cream is enriched with hydrating Formula that infuse your skin with moisture and hydration your skin needs. It's formulated for all skin types and is useful for men and women
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Giovanni Sensitive Moisturizing Shave Cream is hypoallergenic and contains clinically tested and carefully selected blends of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and oils.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE - Giovanni Products use a number of organic ingredients and are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free, meaning that Giovanni products are never tested on animals!
- SULFATE-FREE & PARABEN-FREE - Giovanni products do not contain any sulphates, parabens or other harsh chemicals commonly used in regular hair products, leaving you with strong, beautiful hair.
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Look forward to your shave. Soothe your skin. Indulge your day. Infused with a delicate blend of moisturizing Aloe Vera and smoothing Jojoba, this rich cream works on even the most sensitive skin to minimize nicks and cuts while softening, hydrating and protecting. Rich Argan Oil, Rose Hips and Shea Butter moisturize to glide the razor’s path for touchably soft skin. Super-antioxidants Acai and Goji Berry leave strength and nourishment in their wake. For silky, smooth skin that’s delightfully nourished. Fragrance-free. Giovanni was the first full-range, salon-inspired hair-care brand in natural product stores, and today is the #1 selling Hair Care line in the United States Natural Products Industry. But before there was a brand, there was a pioneer. Arthur Guidotti had a vision and a love for all things hair. He began developing his passion as a hairstylist in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. He worked for a time with hairstylist icon Gene Shacove and was good friends with “the father of hair color,” Al Lapin. By the 1960s, Arthur was maturing his talents and decided to open his own salon, called On Sunset. The salon was a bustling site, on the famous Sunset Strip, and a hit with many Hollywood celebrities, including Lucille Ball. Since 1979 the Giovanni Rule of Balance has been our commitment to make each product as pure and as natural as possible without sacrificing exceptional product performance. Giovanni is committed to creating only the highest-performance formulations, wrapped in aesthetically beautiful packaging and marketed with extraordinary visuals and graphics.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.