GoodSense Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Suppositories (200 mg) and Miconazole Nitrate Cream (2%), 3-Day Treatment
- Date First Available:
- November 19, 2007
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - Active ingredients are miconazole nitrate (200 mg in each suppository) and miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream), vaginal antifungal, Compare to Monistat 3 Combination Pack active ingredients.
- USE - treats vaginal yeast infections; relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
- VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION - vaginal yeast infection is a common condition caused by an overgrowth of yeast (Candida) that may normally live in the vagina.
- SYMPTOMS - Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection include - vaginal itching, vaginal discharge, vaginal soreness, burning on urination.
- EXTERNAL YEAST INFECTION - Some women may have a yeast infection on the skin outside of the vagina (vulva) at the same time that they have a vaginal infection.
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number:
Compare to Monistat 3 active ingredients. This product is a 3-day combination pack. This package contains 3 vaginal suppositories that cure most vaginal yeast infections, 3 disposable applicators, plus an external cream that can be used for relief of itching and irritation on the skin.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.