Gordini Kids' Aquabloc Mitten
- Date First Available:
- May 26, 2015
- Shell - 100% Polyester; Trim - 94% Nylon 6% Spandex, Lining - 100% Polyester; Insulation - 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Fingers reinforced with Wrap caps
- Shell - flex and 3 layer Thermal ply Waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric
- Insulation - Megaloft
- Aquabloc ultra breathable, Waterproof, windproof insert
- Fleece cuff
- Item model number:
Gordini Juniors' AquaBloc mittens are versatile insulated mittens with trusty waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. These juniors' mittens feature textured synthetic palms for gripping ski poles or sled handles or making that perfect snowball. They also have touchscreen-capable index finger areas. Megaloft synthetic insulation, moisture-wicking lining, and AquaBloc inserts keep hands warm and dry. AquaBloc is Gordini's proprietary waterproof, breathable, windproof technology. Exclusively engineered for hand wear, AquaBloc is an insert technology that allows moisture accumulated from within the mitten to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort. The best way to clean and dry Gordini gloves and mittens: wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy solution if needed, and then hang-dry away from a direct heat source. Do not machine dry or dry clean Gordini gloves or mittens.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.