GUM Proxabrush Permanent Handle with Tight, Moderate, & Wide Go-Between Heads
- Date First Available:
- July 19, 2013
- An effective alternative to dental floss clinically designed by professionals to remove plaque from areas between the teeth most commonly missed by toothbrushing alone. Triangular bristles are proven to remove more dental plaque than conventional bristles
- Soft nylon bristles feature an antibacterial coating to help keep brush clean & hygienic between uses. Three sizes of brush heads are available to fit from the tightest to widest of between-teeth spaces. Easy to use with orthodontics, implants & bridges
- Easily and gently fits between teeth. Coated wire for safe use with orthodontics, implants & bridges.
- Our mission is to enhance the health and well being of people everywhere by helping them maintain stronger, healthier teeth and gums. We are committed to providing innovative, high quality oral health care products to consumers and dental professionals
- THE GUM MISSION - We are committed to helping people of all ages have stronger, healthier teeth and gums by providing high quality, innovative oral care products that promote optimal dental health
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
GUM Proxabrush Go-Betweens handle and refills are comfortable, easy to use, specially designed handle and brush systems to remove dental plaque from hard-to-reach places between the teeth most commonly missed by tooth brushing alone. Ideal for between natural teeth and around crowns, bridges, dental implants, and orthodontic appliances.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.