Herbion Naturals Cough Drops with Natural Mint Flavor, 18 Drops
- Date First Available:
- July 15, 2013
- HIGH-QUALITY, EFFICACIOUS POTENT HERBS Cough Drops with Natural Mint flavor consist of medicinal herbs’ extracts that have been used for centuries to relieve cough, sore throat, and bronchial irritation
- GOOD-TASTING, NATURALLY FLAVORED Cough Drops is a pleasant and natural way to take care of your dry irritated throat, and cough related to common cold as it contains pleasant natural mint flavor.
- EFFECTIVE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN This vegan formulation is free of gluten, nuts, and artificial flavors. Effective for adults and children two years and above.
- FORMULATED WITH HIGH STANDARD TECHNIQUES Herbion Naturals products are prepared in an ultramodern pharmaceutical plant conforming to the latest International cGMP standards
Herbion Naturals Cough Drops provide a synergistic soothing effect while relieving acute cough, soothing sore, irritated mouth, throat, and bronchial tract. Cough Drops with the cooling abilities of its menthol ingredient calm irritation and soothe inflammation in the throat and mouth. Eucalyptus oil helps to reduce pain and inflammation in the throat. The Greater Galangal in the blend relieves respiratory distress. The Hyssop plant loosens phlegm that has been deposited in the respiratory tracts and soothes coughs while the fruit of Large Leaf Geiger Tree is used for medicinal purposes for bronchial ailments. Licorice in the drops protects the delicate tissues in the throat. Long Pepper soothes the throat and eases cough. The Malabar Nut acts as an expectorant for bronchitis. The natural mint flavor makes these drops all the more delicious and tempting. This non-sedative dietary supplement is gluten-free, alcohol-free, and is equally effective for adults and children 2 years and above.Cough Drops are available in a variety of flavors as well as in sugar-free preparations, so you can choose according to your taste, mood, and requirement. Active Ingredients:Menthol 5.5 mg Inactive Ingredients:Natural Mint Flavor, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Greater Galangal Rhizome, Hyssop, Large-leaf, Geiger Tree Fruit, Licorice Root, Long Pepper Fruit, Malabar Nut Tree Leaf, Cane Sugar, Liquid, Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, and Citric Acid. Recommended Usage:Dissolve one drop slowly inside the mouth. Repeat every two hours as required or directed by the physician. Quality: Each product at Herbion is made using the highest quality of herbs with the aim to provide natural products to its consumers. All products are prepared in an avant-garde pharmaceutical plant conforming to the latest International cGMP standards. CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:Sore throat warning: Consult a doctor if the sore throat becomes severe followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomit and persists for more than 2 days. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough due to smoking, asthma or emphysema. Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).Stop use immediately:If cough persists for one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomit. These could be signs of a serious condition. Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days. Irritation, pain or redness appears or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. OTHER INFORMATION:Diabetic patients should not use without the advice of the physician. They should monitor glucose level closely while taking these drops as they alter blood-glucose levels. Store in a cool and dry place, below 77F. Protect from heat and light. DISCLAIMER:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.