Hestra Leather Fall Line - Short Freeride 3-Finger Snow Glove with Superior Grip for Skiing and Mountaineering
- Date First Available:
- March 17, 2016
- 100% Other Fibers
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash
- DESIGNED FOR - The Leather Fall Line Glove was developed for freeriders, professional mountain guides, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability -- styled perfectly for this fall season.
- DURABLE FABRIC - Made with supple cowhide leather, this glove takes on beautiful color nuances when dyed and resists moisture and abrasion well.
- RETAIN WARMTH - The glove’s neoprene cuffs are weather resistant and have incredible thermal insulation properties, even when wet. Its foam insulation and polyester lining will keep your hands nice and toasty.
- THE PERFECT BALANCE - You won’t have to sacrifice warmth for dexterity. This glove’s 3-finger design provides you with the dexterity of a glove, but also heat by bringing the three fingers together.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES - This glove features an elastic strap with Velcro closure for easy accessibility and outseams for increased comfort and a superior grip.
- Item model number:
Short freeride glove made of soft, supple cowhide aniline. Outseams for increased comfort and superior pole grip.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.