Hortense B. Hewitt Thank You Favor Tags, 3.25-Inch, 25 Count
- Hortense B. Hewitt
- Date First Available:
- June 1, 2009
- Helpful cards come with messages pre-written
- Features "thank you for sharing our special day" in black
- The product is 3.125-inch by 1-1/2-inch wide
- Favor boxes and attaching ribbon not included
- Hortense b. hewitt has been a leader in quality wedding accessories for more than 60 years, invite them to your special occasion
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- Item model number:
- Sourced Wit
The history of Hortense B. Hewitt's excellence dates back 60 years. In the early 1940's, company founder Hortense B. Hewitt was at work in her New York apartment perfecting glamour garters the original line of Hortense B. Hewitt products. After experiencing much success, Hewitt opened a showroom and set out to "clothe the feminine leg". Her claim to fame was sewing garters for the young Queen Elizabeth and her wedding party. With insight and initiative, Hortense B. Hewitt was influential in the development of the wedding industry as it is today. With this fascinating legacy as its backbone, Hortense B. Hewitt Co. has become renowned for its extensive line of wedding accessories and gifts. Hortense B. Hewitt is characterized by fine fabrics, exceptional quality, competitive prices and breathtaking style.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.