Ichthammol Ointment 20%, (Drawing Salve) 1oz Tube (28.3g) Pharmaceutical Grade****
- Date First Available:
- August 29, 2015
- Ichthammol 20% (USP), Pharmaceutical Grade
- Pharmacist and Doctor Recommended
- U.S. NDC Number - 69396-004-20
- Advanced Drawing Salve
- Soothing skin relief
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
Globe Brand Pharmaceutical Grade Ichthammol Ointment 20% (USP) Contains a U.S. FDA NDC Number. Advanced Drawing Salve Pharmacist and Doctor Recommended for: Suggested Uses: Treating plant irritations, such as nettles or poison ivy, Treating insect bites and stings from mosquitoes, spider, and bees, Removing splinters and slivers, Treating minor skin infections such as ingrown toenail, Soothing skin relief, Apply to minor skin irritations. Active Ingredient: Ichthammol USP
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.