Inteplast Group S386014N 60 Gallon Capacity, 60" Length x 38" Width x 14 Mic Thickness, Natural Color, HDPE Commercial Coreless Institutional Trash Can Liner (Case of 8 Roll, 25 Bags per Roll)
- Date First Available:
- February 20, 2011
- Plastic liner for waste and recycling receptacles
- Made of HDPE for strength and vapor resistance
- Star seal bottom reduces the risk of leakage and allows even weight distribution
- Coreless, interleaved roll is compact to save storage space
- Item model number:
The Inteplast Group plastic waste receptacle liner is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for strength and vapor resistance, and has a star seal bottom to reduce the risk of leakage and provide even weight distribution. It comes in a coreless roll to reduce storage space requirements, and the liners are interleaved for dispensing without tearing.Inteplast Group manufactures a range of plastic products, including plastic films, bags, and can liners. The company, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Livingston, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 standard.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.