Kershaw Ultra-Tek Blade Sharpener (2535); 4-Inch Sharpening Steel; 600-Grit Diamond-Coated Oval Shaft; Lightweight 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Handle; Compact, Portable Design; 2.1 oz.,Small
- Date First Available:
- September 14, 2004
- 4-inch sharpening steel stores in the handle when not in use, and features a 600-grit diamond coated oval shaft
- A handy, lightweight, portable knife sharpener requiring no water or oil, stores compactly and is easily taken anywhere
- Lightweight 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with knurled texture for a secure grip during use
- A great companion for any knife enthusiast such as backpackers, hunters, hikers, hobbyists, anglers, home cooks, contractors, and carpenters
- Perfect for sharpening and realigning any Kershaw blade such as any Leek, Scallion, Clearwater Fillet series, Shuffle, Link, CQC series, and any favorite fixed blade or pocket folder
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
The Ultra-Tek Blade Sharpener is the easiest way to keep any Kershaw blade sharp. The Ultra-Tek is a compact sharpening steel, for quick and easy blade touch up, anywhere, anytime. The Ultra-Tek handle is made of anodized aircraft aluminum and features a knurled pattern for strong gripping power. Stored inside the handle is a 600-grit, diamond-coated oval shaft, perfect for restoring a dull edge. Simply unscrew the shaft from the handle interior, turn it around, and screw it on to the other end of the handle. Now the Ultra-Tek is a comfortable 9-in. length, ideal for sharpening and realigning the edge of any Kershaw blade. To sharpen, hold the blade edge against the diamond-coated shaft at about a 20-degree angle and swipe the blade along the sharpening shaft. Do this an even number of times on both sides of the blade. It's a good idea to keep the Ultra-Tek close at hand for any Kershaw blade touch-ups. The Ultra-Tek is a handy, portable knife sharpener requiring no water or oil.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.