Kevin Belton's New Orleans Kitchen (Hardcover)
- Kevin Belton; Rhonda Findley; Eugenia Uhl
- Gibbs Smith
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
- Assembled Product Weight:
- 1 lbs
The next cookbook from the star of TV series New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton . . . The gregarious star of the popular television cooking show, New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton, is at it again with a second cookbook showcasing even more of his delicious Creole and Cajun recipes. Kevin Belton's New Orleans Kitchen offers tasty New Orleans classic dishes like Crawfish Pie, Fried Oyster Po-Boy with Blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce, and Duck and Andouille Gumbo with Potato Salad, as well as foreign favorites with a little New Orleans twist, like Cuban Paella, Vietnamese Wonton Soup with Shrimp Dumplings, and Greek Souvlaki with Tzatziki. Belton's exciting flavors and engaging writing alongside Eugenia Uhl's mouthwatering photographs make this new cookbook a must-have. A nationally and internationally recognized chef and educator as well as the star of PBS/WYES's New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton, and now Kevin Belton's New Orleans Kitchen, Chef Kevin is known for his expertise in creating New Orleans cuisine as well sharing the culture and culinary heritage of the greatest city in the world.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.