K&H PET PRODUCTS Original Lectro-Kennel Outdoor Heated Pad with Free Cover
- K&H PET PRODUCTS
- Date First Available:
- September 24, 2018
- Outdoor dog heating pad includes free fleece cover
- Thermostatically controlled to automatically respond to temperature changes to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
- Ideal for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- 5-1/2 feet steel wrapped cord and only 80 watts
- This heated dog mat has been tested & certified by MET Labs to exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards
- One-year limited
- If you have questions, please contact us at 1-877-738-5188
- Item model number:
Breeders, pet owners, and veterinarians have been using Lectro‐Kennels to warm pets for more than 40 years. Use this unique heated dog pad to keep your special pet warm in even the coldest temperatures, whether outdoors or indoors. Its internal thermostats automatically heat to a dog's natural body temperature (about 102°F) and will turn on and off as needed to keep him or her warm and safe. We build this durable heated pad with tough ABS plastic and a 5. 5 foot steel-wrapped cord, shielding the product from a dog's chewing while also keeping pets safe. Each and every K&H Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad includes a FREE fleece cover. Yes that's right, we said FREE! ! ! Use the Lectro-Kennel with or without the included fleece cover. Its washable, soft weave allows the pad's warmth to radiate through to your pet whereas a blanket or any other cover would trap the heat inside the pad, possibly causing a malfunction. For added protection, drill holes through the outer lip of the Lectro-Kennel and screw it down to the floor or onto the wall. This will deter pets from picking up the pad like a chew toy. Whether outdoors or indoors, use the K&H Lectro-Kennel anywhere a flat, stable surface is available. Its water-resistant build is perfect for dog houses, porches, garage floors, barns, or even the living room. No matter where you set the Lectro-Kennel, it's sure to be your dog's favorite resting place. The K&H Lectro-Kennel has been tested rigorously and certified by MET Labs. Their certification means this product adheres to strict electrical safety standards. Pre-set internal thermostats automatically monitor the surface temperature to keep your dog warm and comfortable. K&H outdoor pads are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102°F when he/she lies on the pad. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature. We designed the Lectro-Kennel with simplicity in mind. Plug it in and it will automatically warm on its own. There is no on/off switch to worry about and the pad will never exceed the natural body temperature of a dog or cat. Now that's easy!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.