K&L Pet Pet Doors - Dog Door for Screen Door Sliding Dogs Door with Magnetic Flap Lockable Dog Gate for Medium to Large Dog
- Date First Available:
- January 29, 2018
- Pet Screen door Size - 12"W x 16"H (Inner); 14"W x 18"H (Outer)
- Modified product - this pet screen door adopts the suspension design, which avoids the problems of the internal page break which is easy to appear in the old product.
- With high strength magnet to prevent the screen door from closing.
- The screen door is made of two pieces, glued together with glue, making it easier to install, stronger and more beautiful.
- Quality guarantee - the product shall be guaranteed for one year, and the products will be refunded unconditionally if it's quality problems.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Package Dimensions:
- 17.8 x 13.7 x 0.8 inches; 8.78 Ounces
Size: 12"W x 16"H Color: Black Give your pet access to the outside through your screen door, window and any other screened areas with the pet screen door. Installation is easy, your pets can easily push open the door. Simply push the latch down to lock the door and lift it up to unlock the door. Installation instructions: 1. Use a flat-head screwdriver or putty knife to separate the frame and the door so you have 6 parts (include 2 tabs). 2. Place the door frame on the screen, apply the glue to one side frame, then carefully cut out the screen against the frame. 3. Connect the flap with the cutting-out screen, used a closed fist to lightly hammer the two halves of the door together. 4. Apply the glue to the frame again further to strengthen the frame, take both pins of the flap in the hinge holes, and using the same pressing/clapping motion snap the frame together. 5. Use the retractable cable ties to fix the top 2 side door frames together to prevent fall down. 6. 2 tabs can remove to lock the door prevent pets go on and out.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.