Klein Tools CL800 Digital Clamp Meter with AC/DC Auto-Ranging
- Klein Tools
- Klein Tools
- Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Thermocouple probe of this digital clamp meter measures temperature
- Low impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- AC/DC clamp meter built to withstand a 6.6' (2m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp - 32F to 104F (0C to 40C)
- Designed by electricians for electricians
Get quick, accurate measurements with this portable Klein Tools Clamp Meter. It measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance. It also tests diodes via test-leads and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. This AC/DC clamp meter is specially designed by electricians for professional electricians to ensure the most accurate readings. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features. Designed for job site use, this digital camp meter is built to survive drops from up to 2m high. It also has an operating temperature of between 32 degrees F to 104 degrees F.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.