Klein Tools ET250 AC/DC Voltage/Continuity Tester
- Klein Tools
- Klein Tools
- Automatically selects voltage or continuity
- Automatically powers on when any measurement is attempted
- CAT IV 600V modern solid-state design for safety
- Tests GFCI-protected circuits
- Uses standard, replaceable multimeter test leads
- Features built-in test lead holders on the back of the meter
- Klein Tools ET250 has an integrated flashlight
- 9.8' (3m) drop protection
The Klein Tools Continuity Tester is a solid-state, digital voltage and continuity tester that is small enough to carry with your tools. It measures AC/DC voltages up to 600V and tests for continuity. In addition, this Klein Tools ET250 model tests circuits that are GFCI-protected in order to verify that the GFCI device is functioning appropriately. It includes both a backlight and integrated flashlight, so it can be used in reduced ambient lighting conditions. It also automatically powers on when any measurement is attempted, so you no longer have to worry about powering it on in dim light. This AC/DC voltage tester uses standard multimeter test leads that can be replaced if they get worn out. It also has built-in test lead holders on the back of the meter for added convenience. The Klein Tools Continuity Tester features drop protection for added safety and to help prevent damage.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.