KNIPEX Tools 71 01 200 R CoBolt High Leverage Compact Fencing Bolt Cutters
- Knipex Tools
- KNIPEX Tools
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimal effort thanks to innovative lever action design
- Precision, induction hardened cutting edges
- Cutting edge hardness of 64 HRC
- Cutting capacity - Up to 1/4-inch for soft wire; 13/64-inch medium hard wire; 5/32-inch hardwire; 9/64-inch piano wire
- Plastic coated handles, center cut
An all-around tool for the toughest demands, Knipex high-leverage CoBolt fencing bolt cutters feature a lever action design that applies 20 times more hand force for superior cutting power with less effort. This mini bolt cutter can cut through more than you ever thought possible. It's ideal for automotive or construction applications, cutting cotter pins and nails, repeated use in factory assembly lines, cutting wire fencing in agricultural settings, or even everyday tasks such as cutting floral wire or fish hooks. Forged from chrome vanadium electric steel, it's built to last. This lightweight cutter features precision-matched cutting edges for cutting soft or hard steel. The cutting edge recess near the joint keeps thicker wires in a better cutting position (optimum lever ratio), so there is no need to reposition the tool to achieve the desired cut. It's completed with multi-component comfort handle grips for a wider grip. It also features gripping jaws below the joint for gripping and pulling nails and wires.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.