KNIPEX Tools 74 22 200, 8-Inch High Leverage Angled Head Diagonal Cutters with Comfort Grip
- Knipex Tools
- KNIPEX Tools
- High-leverage cutting performance with minimum effort
- Fixed forged axle rivet for heavy duty use
- Cuts piano wire, ACSR, nails, and other hard wire
- Precision cutting edge hardness of 64 HRC (approximate)
- Cutting capacity - Up to 11/64-inch medium-hard wire; 1/8-inch hard wire, and 7/64-inch piano wire
Knipex high-leverage diagonal cutters are ideal for tough, continuous use. They are easy to use and offer a high-leverage axel design. This design provides a reduction in required force. They feature optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio, and ergonomic handle shape, and they easily cut nails and all types of wire with high-performance precision. Forged from oil-hardened chrome vanadium steel, our diagonal cutters are built to last. The rivet of our high-leverage diagonal cutters has to stand up to a lot of stress. That's why we literally give it backup: we forge it straight onto the pliers. This means extra effort as we have to precision mill the rivet to a few hundredth millimeters. But our satisfied users are worth this effort. The fixed forged axle rivet joint assures continuous smooth operation with no weakening or wobbling effect over time. The precision matched, induction-hardened cutting edges cut a wide range of materials ? from soft copper and aluminum to hardened materials like nails, piano wire, or ACSR wire without changing tools or damaging the cutting edges.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.