Kurgo Wander Collapsible Dog Ramp | Bi Fold Ramp for Pets | Car/SUV Ramp for Dogs | for Dogs with Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia | Nonslip | Durable/Lightweight Design | Easy Storage | Holdsup To 200 Lbs
- Date First Available:
- March 12, 2014
- LOW-STRESS RAMP — This dog car ramp is designed to be a low-stress entry point for your pets, no matter their age or physical condition. Specifically recommended for pets suffering from old-age, arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN — This lightweight 10-pound pet ramp with durable plastic construction enables you to transport and store with ease. The Kurgo Wander Ramp folds in half for space-saving storage.
- NON-SLIP SURFACE — The gentle incline and non-slip surface of dog ramp for car make it easy for your dog to enter any vehicle.
- SIMPLE SETUP — To use the dog ramp, first open the safety lock. Place the ramp for dogs carefully, ensuring the non-slip rubber feet are firmly and evenly planted. After use, fold up the ramp again, ensuring you close the safety lock.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY — Product comes with hassle-free Kurgo Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased new from an authorized dealer.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
With a gentle incline and non-slip surface, the Wander Dog Ramp will make entering and exiting your vehicle a breeze for your pet. Whether they are suffering from old-age, arthritis, or hip dysplasia, the gentle incline of this 62” long ramp will make the transition into a vehicle as easy as walking up a slight hill. The foldable, lightweight, and durable design of this plastic ramp allows for easy storage and transportation. Durable plastic construction. Recommended for pets suffering from old-age, arthritis and hip dysplasia. Non-slip surface with comfortable incline. Folds in half for space-saving storage. Light-weight: Only weighs 10lbs. Quick and simple setup. Easy to clean. Maximum Weight Capacity Approximately 200 lbs. Unfolded: 62” long X 15.5” wide. Folded: 32”wide X 15.5”wide X 8”high. Instructions To use the dog ramp, first open the safety lock. Place the ramp carefully on the floor, ensuring the non-slip rubber feet are firmly and evenly planted. After use, fold up the ramp, ensuring you close the safety lock.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.