Lambert Kay Linatone Shed Relief Plus Dog and Cat Skin and Coat Liquid Supplement, 16 Ounces
- Date First Available:
- July 25, 2005
- Skin & Coat Care
- Linatone plus food supplements with zinc and protein
- Formulated to give dogs and cats linoleic acid that their bodies cannot absorb from commercial food
- Contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, zinc and protein
- Help prevent shedding and maintain vibrant coats; Measures 8-inch length by 1-4/5-inch height by 3-1/2-inch width
- The number printed on the item is the lot number and not the expiry date for this item
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
This dietary supplement for dogs and cats, with zinc and proteins, is formulated to improve pet's skin and coat. The absence of fatty acids in the diet may result in dull coats and itchy, flaky skin. Linatone Plus is formulated to give dogs and cats linoleic acid that their bodies cannot absorb from commercial food. The formula also promotes a healthy coat and normal skin. It contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. Also contains zinc and protein to help prevent shedding and maintain vibrant coats. Helps revitalize healthy skin and coat for dogs and cats. Veterinarian recommended. Contains soybean oil, glyceryl oleate, water, hydrolized milk protein, lecithin, zinc sulfate, vitamin E, methylparaban, annatto, vitamin a palmitate, propylparaben, anise oil, vitamin D3, dimethicone. Dosage: Dogs- 1 teaspoon per 20-pound of body weight. Puppies- 1 teaspoon per 20-pound. Cats- 1/4 teaspoon per 2-pound. Measures 8-inch length by 1-4/5-inch height by 3-1/2-inch width.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.