Lambert Kay Pet Pectillin Diarrhea Medication for Dogs and Cats, 4-Ounce
- Lambert Kay
- Date First Available:
- June 20, 2004
- Medication useful as an aid in the treatment of diarrhea in pets
- Contains Pectin to coat and protect the gastrointestinal tract and Kaolin to slow the passage of feces and promote the excretion of toxins
- Improvement should be noticeable in 2 to 3 days
- Made In the USA
- 4 ounce size
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Lambert Kay Pet Pectillin Dog and Cat Diarrhea Medication, 4 Ounces is useful as an aid in the treatment of diarrhea in pets. It contains pectin and Kaolin. Pectin provides a protective coating to irritated gastrointestinal membranes. It is also a detoxifying agent against the bacterial toxins which cause inflammation of the gastrointestinal membranes and diarrhea. Kaolin, an absorbent, increases the bulk and slows down the passage of feces while promoting excretion of toxins within the gastrointestinal tract. Improvement should be noticeable in 2 to 3 days. Proudly Made In the USA.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.