Learn to Cook: Wok Cooking Made Easy: Delicious Meals in Minutes [wok Cookbook, Over 60 Recipes] (Hardcover)
- Nongkran Daks
- Tuttle Publishing
- Spinach with Garlic stir-fry
- Hot and Spicy Sichuan Tofu
- Sliced Fish with Mushrooms and Ginger
- Classic Sichuan Chicken with Dried Chilies
- Thai Fried Rice
- Five Spice Chicken.
Prepare delicious wok dishes from China, Thailand, India and all across Asia with this easy-to-follow wok cookbook. Mention "wok cooking," and one immediately visualizes a huge wok flying above a mighty flame. One also thinks Asian "comfort food"--with accompanying images of wholesome and thoughtfully prepared meals, eaten together with family members in the comfort of the home. Wok stir-frying is one of the best and quickest cooking methods out there. Because of the intense heat required, the food is cooked rapidly, and its taste and nutritional value are preserved. Plus, it's single-dish cooking at it's finest! In Wok Cooking Made Easy, you'll find nutritious and easy-to-prepare Asian wok recipes compiled for a Western audience.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.