Little Chef: My Very First Cookbook : Joyful Recipes to Make Together! (Hardcover)
- Danielle Kartes
- More than 45 fun and simple kid-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, and more!
- Tips to personalize each recipe to make your time in the kitchen special
- Conversation starters, ideas for making joyful memories together, and even some silly jokes!
"Watching mom or dad in the kitchen is usually a child's first introduction to cooking. And when that inevitable question pops up ("Can I help?"), now you can say, "Yes!" These delightful and delicious kid-friendly recipes are the perfect introduction to cooking for little chefs just starting out. Step-by-step instructions are written directly to the child reader with clear indications for when they need a grown-up's assistance"-- Family time in the kitchen is special. Celebrate all the joyful moments in the kitchen with your little chef with this adorable keepsake cookbook! Learning to cook is sure to boost kids' confidence in the kitchen, but most importantly, it helps create special memories of your time together! Whether your little chef has never ventured into the kitchen or they're ready to have their own cooking show, these delightful and delicious recipes can be shared with the whole family for generations. This kid-friendly cookbook includes everything you need to create the moments you'll remember forever: More than 45 fun and simple kid-friendly recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, and more! Tips to personalize each recipe to make your time in the kitchen special Conversation starters, ideas for making joyful memories together, and even some silly jokes! Make every day a celebration with My Very First Cookbook!
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.