L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Permanent Triple Protection Hair Color, 5AR Medium Maple Brown, 1 kit
- L'Oreal Paris
- L'Oreal Paris
- 100 percent gray coverage, even on stubborn grays
- Triple protection system protects before, during and after coloring for up to eight weeks
- Pre-color treatment protects and primes hair
- Rich, radiant, gorgeous hair color from root to tip with exclusive non-drip creme formula
- Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use. Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level. Formula 1130386 EXCELLENCE CREME 5AR AQUA / WATER / EAUCETEARYL ALCOHOLPROPYLENE GLYCOLDECETH-3LAURETH-12AMMONIUM HYDROXIDEOLETH-30HEXADIMETHRINE CHLORIDELAURIC ACIDGLYCOL DISTEARATEPOLYQUATERNIUM-22ETHANOLAMINESILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATECI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE2, 4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HClm-AMINOPHENOLp-AMINOPHENOL2-AMINO-3-HYDROXYPYRIDINEASCORBIC ACIDSODIUM METABISULFITE6-HYDROXYINDOLEDIMETHICONEPENTASODIUM PENTETATEPROLINEp-PHENYLENEDIAMINEPARFUM / FRAGRANCECARBOMERTHREONINERESORCINOL FIL CODE D173996/1b
There’s a reason it’s called Excellence. L'Oreal Paris Excellence hair color is designed with an exclusive triple protection system that deeply cares for your hair, and with 100% gray hair coverage even on stubborn grays. The color creme is formulated with the Pro-Keratine complex that protects as it colors. This hair dye kit is available in a color palette ranging from Ash Blonde to Chocolate Brown to Jet Black. Absolutely gorgeous at-home hair color. No permanent hair color protects better or covers grays better . Packaging May Vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.