Lotrimin AF Athletes Foot Deodorant Antifungal Powder Spray, Miconazole Nitrate 2 Percent, Clinically Proven Effective Antifungal Treatment of Most AF, Jock Itch and Ringworm, 4.6 oz Spray Can
- Date First Available:
- April 29, 2019
- Provides relief - Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Deodorant Powder Spray helps to relieve the discomfort of smelly feet and itchy, cracked skin on feet and toes.
- Proven to cure most athlete's foot - Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot infections, Lotrimin AF deodorant powder spray controls the growth of fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- Safe for kids over 2 - Help your little athlete with his or her uncomfortable, itchy, smelly feet. Lotrimin antifungal deodorant powder spray can easily get between tiny toes for fast relief.
- Contains 2% miconazole nitrate - This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it controls the natural fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- Keeps feet dry - Moisture can promote the growth of fungus, which can cause athlete’s foot. Lotrimin antifungal deodorant powder spray is formulated to absorb sweat while it works to cure athlete's foot.
Get relief from the uncomfortable itching, burning, cracking, and scaling symptoms of athletes foot with Lotrimin AF Athletes Foot Deodorant Antifungal Powder Spray. The active ingredient in this athletes foot treatment is miconazole nitrate, which helps to relieve the discomfort of athletes foot and is clinically proven to cure most athletes foot infections. Lotrimin Deodorant Foot Powder Spray is easy to apply and absorbs sweat, helping to keep your feet dry. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Deodorant Foot Powder Spray your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that works to control the fungus that causes athletes foot. Lotrimin AF Deodorant Antifungal Foot Powder Spray can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm. Safe for kids over 2
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.