Martha Stewart for Pets Moisturizing Conditioner for Dogs | Natural Puppy and Dog Conditioner for Dry Itchy Skin, 16 Ounces | Nourishing Way to Moisturize Your Dog's Coat (FF9607)
- Date First Available:
- September 12, 2018
- ADDS MOISTURE AND SHINE — Martha Stewart Pets Moisturizing Conditioner adds intensive moisture and shine to your dog's skin and coat
- MADE WITH HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — Vanilla and almond make for a gentle and effective formula
- GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE FOR REGULAR USE — Use on wet coat, applying conditioner from the back of ears to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes and ears. Use a washcloth to gently clean the face. Towel dry Thoroughly, and brush out coat when fully dry
- IDEAL FOR ALL PUPPIES AND DOGS — Naturally derived formula is specifically pH balanced for dogs and great for pets with sensitive skin
- 100% SAFE — Martha Stewart's Moisturizing Conditioner for Dogs is safe and veterinarian recommended. The formula is paraben and sulfate free, and hypoallergenic
- Age range description - All Life Stages
- Item model number:
Martha Stewart has been a trusted source on all things lifestyle for over 30 years. The pet space is no exception. As an avid animal lover and pet parent to several dogs including champion Chow Chows, she's been fully engrained in the pet industry, serving as a resource on how to best care for, train and live with pets. Every product in the Martha Stewart Pets line is hand selected by Martha as she takes a practical approach to pet care, ensuring quality, function and innovation. It's important to maintain a regular grooming routine to keep your pet's coat healthy and strong. All solutions are hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and made with natural botanicals. They are sulfate and paraben free, and are specially pH balanced for all dog breeds. The dog grooming supplies are also hypoallergenic and cruelty free. Since the formula is soap-free, it is safe to use with flea and tick treatments. Martha Stewart Moisturizing Conditioner is suitable for all dogs and puppies. Natural moisturizing conditioner helps add moisture and shine to your dog's skin and coat, while leaving behind a refreshing vanilla almond scent. For best results, pair with Martha Stewart Moisturizing Shampoo. You can also try our Grooming Wipes for Dogs for quick and easy clean-up between baths. How to Bathe Your Dog: 1. Place towel or rubber mat at the bottom of tub to prevent slipping. 2. Brush out coat to remove knots and loosen dirt. 3. Wet coat with warm water. 4. Apply conditioner from the back of ears to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes and ears. Use a washcloth to gently clean the face.5. Towel dry thoroughly. Brush out coat when fully dry. Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phytic Acid, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin. Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and pets. For external use on dogs only. If eye or skin irritation occurs, discontinue product use and consult a veterinarian.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.