Maui and Sons Plastic Freeride Board, Island Oasis
- MAUI AND SONS
- DONGYANG FUTAILONG INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD
- 29"L x 8"W
- 18.75" wheelbase
- Mellow concave for increased grip during turns
- Special strengthening ribs underneath the deck to reduce ride-ruining flex so common in larger plastic skateboards
- Maui and Sons graphic grip tape
- 160mm X-Caliber Reverse Geometry trucks
- 70mm 85a X-Caliber wheels
- ABEC-7 bearings
The Maui and Sons Plastic Freeride Cutout series. We've taken everything that was great about the plastic boards you know: the bright colors, the light weight and given it a stronger, wider, longer design for maximum riding performance. No more speed wobbles when riding down hills! No more sliding off the ride platform when it gets wet! No more having to put up with feeling like you're standing on a balance beam! And on top of all that, we've strengthened the underside of the deck with thick beams of plastic to ensure that even with the increased wheelbase, the deck stays nice and rigid when a grown adult stands on it.Maui and Sons Plastic Freeride Board, Island Oasis:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.