MaxxHaul 70355 1-1/4" to 2" (Fits class II only) Hitch Adapter with 4" Rise and 3-3/8" Drop
- MaxxHaul Hitch Adapter, 1-1/4" to 2" Fits class II only Hitch Converter Allowing for 4" Rise & 3-3/8" Drop
- Rugged Full Steel Construction with Powder Coat Finish to Resist Rust and Corrosion
- Perfect for Tow Hitch Accessories like Bike Racks, Cargo Carriers and the Like (UNIT NOT FOR TOWING)
- Distance between 1/2" Diameter Pin Hole on Shank to 5/8" Diameter Pin Hole on Hitch Accessory Receiver - 6-1/2"
- Maximum Load Weight Rating - 350lbs Tongue Weight. 4-1/2 Inch extra ground clearance
- NOTE - This item ONLY FITS CLASS II and also kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- Item model number:
MaxxHaul 70355: This hitch adapter conveniently converts all 1-1/4" Class II hitch receivers with a 1/2" diameter pin hole into a 2" Class II hitch receiver with a 5/8" diameter pin hole allowing for the option to utilize it for a 4" rise in height or for a 3-3/8" in height drop. The entire unit is constructed in full steel weighing in at a solid 10.4lbs and is coated in a powder coat finish to resist both rust and corrosion. The shank is crafted of solid steel ensuring a sturdy connection into a 1-1/4" hitch. This 2" x 2" hitch adapter is perfect for bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps and the like that require a standard 2" hitch receiver for the desired device to attach onto. This product is not designed for towing. It's maximum tongue weight load rating is 350lbs.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.