Natural Chemistry De Flea Shampoo for Dogs (16 oz)
- Natural Chemistry
- Date First Available:
- June 20, 2004
- De Flea Pet Shampoo kills fleas on contact without the use of pyrethrin based pesticides
- Will not wash out spot-on flea and tick control products
- Also effective on ticks and lice
- Kills fleas on contact
- No mixing required, ready to use
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- ZT11020 16
- Material Feature:
- Biodegradable Warning
Natural Chemistry DeFlea flea and tick shampoo products are guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, mites, and lice safely and effectively. It contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies. Gentle yet powerful and works on all stages of the insects' life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides. Won't Wash out spot-on flea and tick protection. Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 12 weeks old. Available in 16.9-ounce size. Active Ingredients are 8.4 percent dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (a surfactant) and 2.0 percent undeclyenic acid (a derivative from the castor bean). Both Ingredients are natural, biodegradable, and 100 percent safe for pets, people, and our planet. Percentage given is for concentrate. Directions for use - Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet. Work shampoo into pet's coat; be sure that the entire pet is treatedincluding hard to reach areas such as between paws. To improve results, rub into pet's coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Rinse animal thoroughly, then dry. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3 day intervals. Measures 8-4/5-inch length by 2-1/2-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.