Neiko 02474A 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket Set, 15 Piece | 6 Point Metric Sizes (10-24 mm) | Cr-V Steel
- Batteries Included?:
- Batteries Required?:
- High strength impact grade chrome vanadium steel sockets withstand more torque from impact tools and insure longevity
- Premium black phosphate coating provides maximum protection from rust and corrosion than traditional black oxide finish
- Innovative 6-point flank drive design grips fastener more tightly on the flat sides and prevents rounding off at corners
- Permanent high visibility laser etched size marking on each socket for quick size selection, even in dim garages and shops
- 15 Pieces deep broach metric sockets come in a heavy duty custom case with size index for easy storage - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm
- Included Components:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Item Package Quantity:
- 10 - 24 mm Deep
Stubborn fasteners and lug nuts are no match for the Neiko half inch drive deep impact socket set. The unique six point design allows the socket to grip flat against the fastener wall in order to have a stronger grip while loosening without rounding off the corners. Constructed from high strength Cr-V steel with a durable black phosphate finish to fight against corrosion better than your traditional black oxide finish. The set is laser etched with each size on the socket for easy identification when working. This set was made to pair perfectly with your impact tools and with the extra deep walls, you can easily free rusty suspensions and even crank bolts with ease by transferring torque from your impact wrench to the lug nut.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.