Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cream Facial Cleanser, Sensitive, Oil-Free, 12 fl oz
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser for gentle, daily face cleansing
- Sensitive skin face wash effectively cleanses skin while leaving it moisturized and naturally soft
- Extremely mild creamy face cleanser helps thoroughly remove excess oil, dirt, bacteria and makeup
- Cleanses even the most dry and sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema or rosacea
- Clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin, it is oil-, soap-, fragrance- and paraben-free
- Daily face wash is formulated with minimal ingredients and is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- The unique skin-nourishing polyglycerin formula gently cleanses skin
- Cleanser is from a dermatologist recommended brand and is ideal for sensitive and dry skin care
- Water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, ethylhexylglycerin, cetearyl glucoside, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.
Cleanse skin and leave it feeling moisturized in just one step with Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Dermatologist developed for even the most sensitive skin, this effective, yet extraordinarily mild creamy face wash combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena technology in a sensitive skin cleanser. With its unique skin-nourishing polyglycerin formula, this extra gentle facial cleanser cleanses even the most dry and sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema or rosacea. Our hydrating cleanser washes away oil, dirt, bacteria and makeup leaving skin feeling clean, moisturized and naturally soft. Daily face wash is uniquely formulated with minimal ingredients and is oil-, soap-, fragrance- and paraben-free. Clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin, it is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and is free of allergens and irritating essential oils. Use this face cleanser wash in a daily skincare routine.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.