NINA Kids' Estela Ballet Flat [Little Kid (4-8 Years)]
- Date First Available:
- January 29, 2019
- Man Made
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- slip on
- Flexible sole
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 10.5 x 4.9 x 3.7 inches; 5 Ounces
Slip on ballet Nina Footwear is one of the few family-run fashion companies in the shoe business. In the early 1950s, Mike and Stanley Silverstein were strolling around New York when they saw a woman walk by in wood bottom sandals. They asked her about where she had bought them, and when she named a chic boutique in the city, the two brothers knew the time was right to launch their reinterpretation of the clog -- a sexy, platform slide with a wood stiletto-like heel. It was this simple slide that launched Nina Footwear. Today, Nina's sexy, well-priced shoes are widely featured in fashion magazines. A favorite of the "splurge vs. steal" columns, Nina is frequently shown as the only fashion item under $100 along side of shoes priced from $300-$700.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.