Nisaku NJP650 Hori-Hori Weeding & Digging Knife, Authentic Tomita (Est. 1960) Japanese Stainless Steel, 7.25" Blade, Wood Handle
- QUALITY: Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel.
- EASY MEASUREMENT: Inch markings on the blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth.
- MULTI-USE: Both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool.
- DURABILITY: The blade is rust and scratch resistant, and stays razor sharp.
- ERGONOMIC: Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10 oz.
- INCLUDED: Tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.