NOW Supplements, Cayenne (Capsicum annuum)500 mg, 250 Capsules
- Now Foods
- Date First Available:
- January 6, 2007
- Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum) has been used as a food and by traditional herbalists for thousands of years. The hot and spicy taste of cayenne pepper is primarily due to a component known as capsaicin. Modern scientific studies have indicated that consumption of Cayenne may help to support cardiovascular and digestive functions.* Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.