NOW Supplements, L-Phenylalanine 500 mg, Nervous System Support*, Amino Acid, 120 Veg Capsules
- Now Foods
- Date First Available:
- January 8, 2006
- Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- FREE-FORM/VEGAN CAPSULES - Essential amino acid necessary for the synthesis of proteins.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT* - Readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, forming part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, making it important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS - Soy Free, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured - NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that is necessary for the synthesis of proteins.* Because phenylalanine can be readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, which forms part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, it is important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Settling of powder may occur in the capsule, which is filled by weight without added fillers.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.