Nutramax Dasuquin Joint Health Supplement for Small to Medium Dogs, 150 Chewable Tablets
- Nutramax Laboratories
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences
- Active Ingredients:
- FCHG49® Glucosamine, TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables.
- Natural and artificial flavors
- Synergistic formula of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, and ASU
- Includes daily dosage directions according to dog's weight
- For small to medium dogs (under 60 pounds)
- 150 chewable tablets
- FCHG49® Glucosamine, TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables. Other: Brewers dried yeast, dextrose, green tea extract (EGCG), gum resin, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, and soy protein isolate.
Dasuquin Chewable Tablets for Small and Medium Dogs A division of Nutramax Laboratories, veterinarian-recommended brand Dasuquin produces scientifically researched nutritional joint health supplements for pets. Keep your canine companion playing and mobile with the comprehensive joint health supplement, Dasuquin for Dogs. These tasty chewable tablets combine glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate with avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) and green tea extract (EGCG) to support cartilage matrix production and help inhibit cartilage breakdown. Dasuquin for Dogs is a complete supplement that protects joint health to keep your furry friend comfortably active.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.