Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Joint Health Supplement for Small to Medium Dogs, 150 Chewable Tablets
- Nutramax Laboratories
- Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences
- Active Ingredients:
- FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables.
- Natural and artificial flavors
- Synergistic formula of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, and ASU
- Includes daily dosage directions according to dog's weight
- For small to medium dogs (under 60 pounds)
- 84 chewable tablets
- FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables. Other: Brewers dried yeast, dextrose, green tea extract (EGCG), gum resin, lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial flavor, silicon dioxide, and soy protein isolate.
Dasuquin with MSM for Small and Medium Dogs A division of Nutramax Laboratories, veterinarian-recommended brand Dasuquin produces scientifically researched nutritional joint health supplements for pets. Keep your canine companion playing and mobile with the comprehensive joint health supplement, Dasuquin with MSM for Small to Medium Dogs. These tasty chewable tablets combine glucosamine hydrochloride, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate, and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) and green tea extract (EGCG) to support cartilage matrix production and help inhibit cartilage breakdown. Dasuquin with MSM for Small to Medium Dogs also contains methylsulfonylmethane–an organic sulfur compound used by cartilage– which is great for supporting joint health.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.