Nutri-Vet Asprin Chewables for Large Dogs | Relieves Pain and Inflamation | 75 Count
- Date First Available:
- September 30, 2004
- First Aid and Emergency Preparedness
- Pain medication for dogs that tastes great making it easy to administer
- Relieves minor aches and pains and also helps to reduce fever and moderate inflammation
- For senior dogs with arthritis or other joint discomfort; also for active dogs in physical training and competitions
- For Medium and Large dogs over 50lbs; contains 75 chewable tablets, each with 300mg of Aspirin
- Easy on the stomach when taken within 30 minutes of mealtime
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Nutri-Vet Aspirin liver flavor chewables provide temporary pain relief for dogs and reduces inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems. For dogs 50 pounds and over. Directions: Directions for Use: Consult your veterinarian prior to use. Give 5mg per 1lb of body weight every 12 hours (approximately 1 chewable tablet per 50 lbs body weight every 12 hours). CAUTION: NSAIDs (aspirin) are approved by the FDA for use with dogs over 6 months of age. If your dog experiences vomiting, diarrhea, not eating/eating less and/or lethargy please stop administering the medication and contact your veterinarian immediately. Aspirin is for occasional use and should not be used long term unless advised by a veterinarian.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.