Nutri-Vet Pre and Probiotic Soft Chews for Dogs | Digestive Health Support Dog Probiotics | Tasty Alternative to Dog Probiotic Powder | 120 Soft Chews
- Date First Available:
- July 21, 2016
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH SUPPORT- Nutri-Vet Pre and Probiotic for Dogs is a Veterinarian-formulated soft chew dog treat that supports digestive health and promotes proper intestinal microflora
- GREAT TASTE - Irresistible cheese and liver flavor is a proven favorite among dogs of all breeds and sizes
- GUT HEALTH SIMPLIFIED - Avoid the mess and inconvenience of probiotic powders with Nutri-Vet's convenient soft chews which can be administered as a treat or at meal-time
- POWERFUL BLEND - Contains 1 Billion CFUs of live, beneficial bacteria cultures PLUS Prebiotic Inulin which helps stimulate the growth of these beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract
- VERSATILE BENEFITS - Helps support healthy digestion, promote proper stool quality, provide immune system support and provide naturally occurring micro-organisms which may help with occasional gas and falulance
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Manna Pro LLC
Nutri-Vet Pre and Probiotic Soft Chews for Dogs offer the digestive health, support your dog needs in a convenient and irresistible soft chew format. With our unique blend of 1 Billion CFUs of beneficial bacteria cultures combined with Prebiotic Inulin, Nutri-Vet Probiotic Soft Chews support healthy digestion, promote proper stool quality, and provide immune system support without the mess of probiotic powders. Nutri-Vet offers a wide range of unique, veterinary formulated animal supplements and complementary external products that promote health and well-being in dogs and cats. Sophisticated formulas combined with innovative delivery systems and high palatability profiles have positioned Nutri-Vet as the leading provider of animal health products.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.