OTC Neoprene Knee Stabilizer Wrap - Hinged Bars, Blue, X-Small
- SURGICAL APPLIANCE INDUSTRIES
- Opens flats for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Perforated neoprene material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Polycentric hinged bars with flexion and extension stops, provide rigid medial-lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Available in royal (0311) or black (0311BL); latex free
OTC 0311, Neoprene Supports: The OTC 311 knee stabilizer wrap retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and provide firm, uniform compression to support a weakened knee, and offers moderate protection from bumps and bruises. The high-tech, perforated material “breathes”, allowing perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort. Handcrafted construction includes invisible stitching and heat seal seam tape for added comfort and durability. Effective support and value to keep you comfortably active. Excellent for use in athletics and occupational activities. Helps in the treatment of: Sprains and strains, chondromalacia, osteoarthritis, patellofemoral tracking
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.