OTC Orthotex Knee Stabilizer Wrap For Osteoarthritis, Left Leg, Black, 5X-Large
- SURGICAL APPLIANCE INDUSTRIES
- Opens flat for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Elastic wraparound strap system, with single polycentric hinged bar, provides counter resistance and exerts corrective pressure to offload affected side of knee
- Interior condyle pads with different thicknesses can be adjusted for varying daily needs
- Hinged bar is removable and shapeable if necessary
- Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Breathable and comfortable for long term wear
- Latex free
OTC 2540, Orthotex: The OTC 2540 knee stabilizer is designed to offload painful pressure over the knee joint resulting from osteoarthritis and similar conditions. It is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearer who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric. Helps in the treatment of: Unicompartmental osteoarthritis (mild), lateral pressure syndrome, patella instabilities, cruciate and collateral ligament support, lateral patella misalignment, post-surgical repair of meniscus or articular cartilage
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.