OTC Orthotex Knee Stabilizer Wrap - Hinged Bars, Black, X-Small
- SURGICAL APPLIANCE INDUSTRIES
- Opens flats for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Open cell foam Orthotex material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Polycentric hinged bars with flexion and extension stops, provide rigid medial-lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Latex free
OTC 2544, Orthotex: The OTC 2544 knee stabilizer wrap is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric. Helps in the treatment of: Medial / lateral knee instability, chondromalacia, osteoarthritis, compression and support
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.