Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes

Pampers Aqua Pure Natural Sensitive Baby Wipes, 6 Pop-Top, 336 Total Wipes

18.45 USD

Loading...
Brand:
Pampers
Manufacturer:
Procter & Gamble
Model:
3700075416
Details:
  • Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
  • Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
  • Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
  • Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
  • Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
Ingredients:
Water/Eau, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients include dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect the baby's skin. Aqua-Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.
  • This item ships worldwide.
  • Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
  • Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.