Panacur C Canine Dewormer (Fenbendazole), 1 Gram
- Date First Available:
- July 15, 2004
- Mix the daily dose with a small amount of your dog’s usual food; Your dog should eat all of the medicated food; If feeding dry dog food, it may need to be moistened to aid mixing
- Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row (each packet is a daily dose depending on your dog's size)
- If dog's weight is in between suggested dosing sizes, it's safe to use the next higher size; For example a a 15 pounds dog should be treated with the 2gm packet
- Safe for all Dogs 6 weeks and older, including pregnant Dogs
- Deworming schedules may vary depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Panacur C Canine Dewormer
Panacur C (fenbendazole) Canine Dewormer is for the treatment and control of Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms and Taenia Tapeworms in Dogs. Panacur C treats all 4 major intestinal parasites in dogs. The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Approximately 1 percent of dogs had vomiting associated with the use of this product. Panacur C Canine Dewormer has no known interactions. Directions: Instructions: The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Please refer to the following dosing table for help in finding the right dose for your dog. (10 pounds: 1 gram) (20 pounds: 2 gram) (30 pounds: 1 gram + 2 gram) (40 pounds: 4 gram) (50 pounds: 1 gram + 4 gram) (60 pounds: 2 gram + 4 gram) (80 pounds: Two 4 gram) (Over 80 pounds: Use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose) *Packet size is the daily dose. The dog must be treated with this dose for 3 days in a row. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog’s weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15-pound dog should be treated with the 2-gram packet. Give Panacur C to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of the usual food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. You may need to moisten dry dog food to aid mixing. Repeat the daily dose for three days in a row.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.