Penn Battle II Spinning Fishing Reel
- Durable, high-range spinning reel ideal for conquering big saltwater gamefish
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
- Superline spool requires no backing, is braid ready, and has line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity
SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE 2/1/2019 to 5/31/2019: Free Duffel Bag With Purchase of any Penn Products Totaling $250 or More. Click here for redemption form. The Penn Battle II Spinning Reel offers a durable design and silky smooth HT-100 drag. The item maintains precision gear alignment under severe punishment. The Penn Battle spinning reel also has a Superline spool. No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. By far the best value on the market at its price point, the Penn Battle II Spinning Reel features an instant anti-reverse bearing to prevent mishaps with the line. Five sealed stainless-steel ball bearings keep reeling smooth and controlled.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.