PENN Conflict II Spinning Fishing Reel
- Saltwater spinning reel delivers powerful performance ideal for inshore technical angling
- Rigid Resin RR3 body and rotor provide leverage without adding excess bulk to your rod
- HT-1 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 7 sealed stainless-steel ball bearings
Dominate saltwater gamefish with the Penn Conflict II Spinning Reel. Designed to handle the most punishing saltwater encounters, this powerful spinning fishing reel delivers the smooth retrieves, precise line lay, and lightweight yet durable design that inshore technical anglers demand. The reel?s proprietary HT-100 carbon fiber drag system offers multiple drag settings and remains cool in the heat of battle, giving you the finesse and power needed to subdue bluefish, tarpon, and other hard-pulling species. Crafted from durable materials and packed with fish-fighting features, the saltwater reel is engineered to catch fish year after year. From the Rigid Resin RR30 body and rotor to the seven sealed stainless-steel ball bearings, each component is designed to help you land your catch. CNC Gear technology enhances durability by cutting gears to exact tolerances, ensuring flawless operation that endures wear and tear. Suitable for use with Superline, the spool is fitted with a rubber gasket that prevents the Superline from slipping under pressure, so anglers can use braided line without a monofilament backing. The spool displays at a glance how much line is remaining with line capacity rings. PENN Conflict II Spinning Fishing Reel:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.