Penn-Plax Corner Wall Scratcher
- Date First Available:
- December 30, 2014
- This scratch post’s broad and sturdy sisal wall surface is so tempting to cats, they’ll much prefer it over the sides of your couch.
- Double the functionality – this scratcher has two sides, can be tucked into a corner or angle out, and has a plush top for perching.
- Help your cat work off energy, release stress, and keep its claws in great condition. They’ll enjoy watching goings-on from the top perch.
- Train your cat with no need for sprays or shocks. Just rub a bit of catnip (not included) on and watch your cat enjoy scratching and purring away.
- Stop your cat from scratching up your chairs and rugs and relax worry-free, knowing both you and your cat will be happy.
- Item model number:
Your kitty’s gotta scratch! Not only do cats need to keep their claws in condition by removing dead scales and dirt, scratching is a physical outlet for working off energy, and an opportunity to stretch and stay fit generally. The Penn Plex Cat Scratcher Wall Corner Post and Perch is a double-sided scratching corner post that you can either tuck into a corner, or have it angled out so that multiple cats can use it at the same time. The sturdy, natural sisal surface is much more tempting than the sides of your couch and just the right texture for cats to exercise and clean their claws on. But wait, there’s more: The top is covered in a comfy, plush carpet material for an inviting sitting and napping perch. You’ll be happy because your furniture stays intact, and your cat’s happy with a perfect scratching surface of its own
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.