Penn-Plax Shipwreck Aquarium Decoration Ornament with Moving Masts, Lifeboat, and Bubble Action
- Date First Available:
- October 1, 2001
- Aquarium ornament has live action with moving masts that sway, lifeboat that moves, and bubbles that rise from the holes in the ship.
- Ship attaches to air pump enabling movement providing both visual appeal as well as aerating your tank in a unique, fun way. Air pump, tubing and gang valve not included.
- Large shipwrecked boat comes in two large pieces that measure 9.5 inches across by 4.7 inches high. Masts can be raised to over 7 inches if desired.
- Made of safe durable resin, this fish tank ornament is hand painted with detail and is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
The Penn Plax Action Air Shipwreck Aquarium Ornament is an exciting way to aerate your tank. This ornament authentically replicates a sunken ship that has broken into two pieces and lays on the ocean floor waiting to be discovered. Once attached to your air pump this fish tank ornament has moving masts that sway as if they were caught in the water’s current along with a small lifeboat that moves back and forth. Steady streams of small bubbles rise from the holes in the ship for even more visual appeal while providing the necessary oxygen to the tank. Aquarium ornament is made of quality resin and hand painted; measuring 9.5 inches across and 4.7 inches high by 2.5 inches deep. Boat can be displayed as one piece or the parts can be separated and positioned on an angle, over rocks, or anywhere desired in your tank. Air pump, tubing, and gang valve not included.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.